Interested in submitting original content for publication on StudentLoansAdvice.org?
Thanks for showing interest in guest posting and wanting to write for us. I’d most definitely be interested in having you write a guest post for StudentLoansAdvice.org.
I am happy to post original content that is consistent with the purpose of the site.
What is the purpose of the site?
StudentLoansAdvice.org is a finance-focused online publishing platform reaching over 20K unique visitors per month.
We strongly believe in helping everyone who is battling student loans and part of our mission is to empower others to take part in better financial literacy. Our main goal is to aid your endeavors of managing your student loans smarter. We are helping to transform the $1.4 trillion dollar student loan debt problem by showing consumers real rates from America’s community lenders. We’re ensuring thousands of borrowers are making educated financing choices and putting themselves in the best position to repay their student loans.
We have years of experience in the Education industry and are providing value to our readers. You can trust our expert recommendations as we provide a one a one-stop platform for all your student loan needs.
We have articles that relate to the following broad categories:
- Personal finance for Millennials
- Money saving tips
- Financial independence
- Money hacks
- Career advice
- Investments & stocks
- Creating job free income (side hustles)
- Debt freedom, paying off student loans
- Blogging Tips
- Entrepreneurship/starting your own business
- Lifestyle and travel
- Homeownership advice & tips
- Must be at least 800 words and well written (the more words, the better)
- Must be properly formatted: Title with Subtitles/Headings
- Author bio must include your first and last name and a short bio about yourself
- Respond to any comments your guest post receives
- I reserve the right to edit content prior to publication
- If your content is advertorial in nature then it would be considered sponsored content.
Ready To Submit Your Article?
Send your articles to me at [email protected]. Thanks again for your submission!