Here are 10 funny student loan memes that made me laugh. They should be able to put a smile to your face even if you have crippling debt.
I’ve been fascinated with college debt memes lately because, well, I run a student loan blog.
So if you’re looking for some funny student loan memes then hopefully I can provide you with some funny memes.
Want Free Money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $150 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $150 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Pro tip: Surveys are quick, easy, and can pay you cash from the comfort of your home. No wonder they are so popular. Survey Junkie, Branded Surveys, Swagbucks, and InboxDollars are just a few of the best survey sites to make money.
Student loans suck, right? But let us put that aside for a while and just enjoy these student loan memes that will hopefully make you laugh!
10 Funny Student Loan Memes
1) Accurate depiction, those student loan refunds… where you get those at?
2) You in 50 years still trying to pay off your student loans.
3) Nobody knows how to pay off those dang student loans, not even this guy.
4) That would be nice.
5) Dr. Evil doesn’t even trust it!
6) Sallie Mae Be Throwin’ Shade!
7) So true on so many levels.
8) Cheers to you glorious bastards!
9) Student loan meme winner here.
10) Sad, but true.
Student Loan Memes Are No Joke!
Or are they? Hopefully, the student loan memes above made you smile.
If you’re ready to get back into learning about your student loans after that humor break, here are some good student loan resources to consider:
- Want to pay off your student loans and need an actual repayment plan? Here’s everything you need to know to get started.
- Looking for the top rated student loan refinancing companies? Find out the top rated student loan refinancing companies.
- In a position where you actually NEED more student loans? If so, do it right way. Here’s how to find the best private student loans.